Emergency Travel Document


Ministry of Home Affairs and Immigration


Application  for Emergency Travel Document.


  • Application Form
  • Original and certified copy of  Birth Certificate (full or abridged) or Citizenship Certificate
  • Original and certified copy of Identity Document or proof of application of ID
  • Passport photo x 2
  • Married Women: Certified copy of Marriage Certificate  (Married women who have not updated their ID to husband's surname and want his surname on their passport)
  • Divorced Women: Certified copy of Divorce Certificate (Divorced women wishing to revert back to their maiden surname)
  • Minors (under 16): Original parent's identification. Any child over 13 must be present for signature